Here it is, kids- my first official Youtube video! It’s a scary world on the Youtube, but it’s exciting. I figured the easiest thing to start with was a tag about myself. I guess? I’m not sure. This will definitely take some getting used to though!
Give the tag a try yourself; leave a comment if you make a video or post of your own!
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who was your first best friend?
- How tall are you?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Are you in/gone to college?
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- What is your Favorite drink?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
- Do you have any siblings?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
It’s been a slightly unorthodox Christmas- I introduced @shaneinscoisrad to my beloved family tradition of Christmas Eve Swedish meatballs on the 22nd, I baked all the cookies on the 23rd, I blew up banks and had pizza with @skipperkimberly on Christmas Eve, and today I Mugsi’d it up before going to sing in Candlelight. And it’s been great, and I had a hidden Mickey on my collar and Jodi Benson winked at me, so I’d sat this had been a successful Christmas so far. #candlelight2016 (at American Garden Theater -Epcot)
Same, Holiday Garbage Snowman. Same.
#squadgoals #kateandthekids #thelittlestbandit #astheanubisdoorturns #onceamovierider (at The Great Movie Ride)
I’ve been pretty quiet on the instagram front as of late; if you know me in real life you might know about some of the tough stuff I’ve been dealing with as of late. But things are calming down, 2016 is almost over, and I’m starting to feel like myself again, so please enjoy this photo of me posing like an idiot at the Icon Oscars last week.
Who knew it would be so hard to take selfies when there’s a 14″ height difference? But I’m so happy that five months ago this adorable man asked me out. I love him so much! (at Epcot – Walt Disney World)
this is just me popping up to say that my boyfriend and I exchanged the L word last night and everything is wonderful and I just really love my giant boyfriend he is the absolute best and he adores me and I adore him and everything is just really great at the moment
okay carry on