In today’s video, I’m going to tell some of my favorite stories from my time at the Great Movie Ride! I miss the ride so much; it was my favorite ride as a guest and my dream job as a cast member. I am extremely lucky that I got to be a part of it, and now I want to share my stories with you!
I absolutely love it when actors vlog from behind the scenes of their shows! I’ve posted a couple of Evil Dead related videos here and here, as well as a blog post about my experience in the show, but I also filmed before and after performances, as well as backstage and even a little bit from onstage! I really miss this production and I hope we get to do it again.
Comment below with your favorite show you’ve ever done! What’s the funniest shenanigan that ever happened backstage?
I’m absolutely no stranger to getting sick during a performance, so I made a video about the tricks and tips I’ve used to get through performances! I’m still getting used to making videos, so please comment with any feedback you have, or if there any videos you’d like to see me do!
Yep, more Evil Dead. This time I did a tour of the theater! Our set was super simple but really well-designed, especially my little cellar where I spent about 80% of the show. I also filmed our greenroom area, where we kept all of our props and costumes. And of course, our blood props. Lots of blood for this show!
Let me know what you think! And ask any questions that you have about the show or the production, I’d be happy to answer them!
Y’all, I LOVED being part of this show. I have at least two more Evil Dead videos coming too! But first, here’s a Get Ready With Me video. I filmed this backstage before our last performance and I had a blast. Leave a comment if you have any questions! (Please, y’all…ask some questions. I want to make some new friends!!)
Makeup Products Used:
Benefit the Porefessional Primer
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me! Powder
TheBalm blush in Palm Springs
Benefit High Beam
TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer highlighter
Elf Matte setting spray
Nyx Tres Jolie Gel Pencil eyeliner in black
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sidecar on the lid, Naked and Buck in the crease, Darkhorse in the outer corner)
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 in the crease, Foxy on the browbone)
L’oreal Infallible shadow in Iced Latte (inner corner)
Ciate London Fierce Flicks black liquid liner
Benefit Bad Gal mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retroglam mascara
Tarte Light Camera Splashes! mascara
Colourpop liquid lipstick in Bumble
I’ve been doing a LOT of auditions lately and I thought I would share what I carry around in my audition bag! I’m starting to get a little more used to making videos, so I hope y’all like this one. I did forget to mention one key thing though- I always bring some kind of snack with me! For my double audition at Disney day, I had a Body Armor drink and a granola bar. It was really helpful, honestly. It kept me from getting too hangry before I was seen.
Leave a comment below if you’d like to see more about auditions, my upcoming rehearsals, or anything else theatre related! And tell me what you carry in your audition bag!
Here it is, kids- my first official Youtube video! It’s a scary world on the Youtube, but it’s exciting. I figured the easiest thing to start with was a tag about myself. I guess? I’m not sure. This will definitely take some getting used to though!
Give the tag a try yourself; leave a comment if you make a video or post of your own!
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who was your first best friend?
- How tall are you?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Are you in/gone to college?
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- What is your Favorite drink?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
- Do you have any siblings?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!