I’ve been doing a LOT of auditions lately and I thought I would share what I carry around in my audition bag! I’m starting to get a little more used to making videos, so I hope y’all like this one. I did forget to mention one key thing though- I always bring some kind of snack with me! For my double audition at Disney day, I had a Body Armor drink and a granola bar. It was really helpful, honestly. It kept me from getting too hangry before I was seen.
Leave a comment below if you’d like to see more about auditions, my upcoming rehearsals, or anything else theatre related! And tell me what you carry in your audition bag!
Here it is, kids- my first official Youtube video! It’s a scary world on the Youtube, but it’s exciting. I figured the easiest thing to start with was a tag about myself. I guess? I’m not sure. This will definitely take some getting used to though!
Give the tag a try yourself; leave a comment if you make a video or post of your own!
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who was your first best friend?
- How tall are you?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Are you in/gone to college?
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- What is your Favorite drink?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
- Do you have any siblings?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!